Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Morning Coffee...the evil that is Walmart...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Makes sense GD, since your state was the first with the meth lab problems. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I kid! I kid! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Good louck, Peeks!

    The cold medicine (Nyquil) was for my daughter to help her sleep. I take the sudafed to relieve nasal congestion which tends to make me snore. Believe me, it's a marriage saver. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">aha! a man who admits he snores!

    Adam insists he doesn't snore, but he does. Not badly, and not all the time (usually just for a few minutes when he rolls over or first falls asleep), but he denies that he does it. He also denies that he talks in his sleep or that he'll say weird things when I get up in the morning and he's still half asleep..once, he told me that I didn't have to go to work because the lunch ladies had poisoned all the milk in the cafeteria (I work in a university). [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hah, my wife won't admit SHE snores. I just sleep more soundly than she does. But I've heard her snore. It's probably not as obnoxious as mine but she does snore.

    BTW-I've heard some world class snoring in New Jersey a couple of years ago! Good lord! It shook the entire hotel! I won't mention names but his intials are B-A-I-M-U-N. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •